Outsourcing Land Development Services
We offer a full range of outsourcing land development services necessary to help achieve your project’s maximum potential, whether the project is redevelopment, residential, commercial, mixed-use, institutional or recreational. These services include due-diligence, evaluations, concept planning, engineering design and timely regulatory agency approvals. Our highly experienced team has delivered successful and viable solutions for all types of land development projects, ranging from small mixed-use developments to master-planned communities
AXA Engineers has completed over 20 subdivisions ranging from 10 to over 200 lots. AXA Engineers completely understands the needs of clients for cost-effectiveness, timeliness and flexibility. AXA Engineers knows how to creatively incorporate these skills in projects so they will be approved expeditiously. Outsourcing land development services need not only creativity but also the ability to work in the best interests of represented clients and their communities.
AXA Engineers developed the design for the sewer extension, and then took on the most challenging part of bringing together the parties who would jointly finance the extension. The consortium included the developers for each project and the city. AXA Engineers helped them structure the extension’s financing plan, which combines development assessments and direct contributions from the developers and the city.
Range of outsourcing land development services
Detail works in which we took part
We design and plan individual lots, roads and services within a parcel of land to be subdivided: preparing lot layout plans showing lot dimensions and sizes, lot yield and density, potential building envelope zones, setbacks and other relevant information.
Our experience as land development and civil engineers brings added value to your project as the feasibility of servicing each parcel is also considered at the subdivision planning stage.
We provide detailed designs and inspection for single and multi-family residential developments and subdivisions, including on and off-site roads, parking and services, as well as coordination of building permit approvals and servicing agreements.
- When assessing the feasibility of a development, we review a broad range of factors, including estimating total construction costs, potential lot yield for subdivision, municipal rezoning conditions, identification of potential risks, servicing concerns, and level of public and municipal support.
- For outsourcing land development, identifying, and understanding these, and other, issues in the early stages can help you make the best decisions for your development project.
- Our full outsourcing land development services for commercial and industrial developments include detailed designs and inspection of drawings for both on-site and off-site work.
- We deliver innovative designs for large scale developments that require larger services and wider major collector or arterial roads.
- As civil engineers, we took part in the preparation and certification of any off-site works and services that may be required as a result of subdivision or rezoning of a property.
- This typically includes work within the road allowance, such as water, sewer and drainage connections and mainline extensions, road widening and/or paving, curbs, street lighting, public sidewalks, bike paths or pathways, and boulevards.
- Our outsourcing land development services include the preparation of innovative, practical and cost effective solutions for sediment control during construction.
- We work closely with you, and with the approving municipality or jurisdiction, to ensure that the sediment control measures adopted are both functional and necessary.