- 27 April, 2016
- Posted by: AXA Engineers
- Category: Blog, Business
Outsourcing is new trend of the modern world. Today various companies, from all the corners of the world, want to get their work done without going through needless office ordeals, so outsourcing or offshoring has caught their attention. When outsourcing has gained such greater momentum, Vietnam has emerged as the ultimate outsourcing destination. AXA Engineers, one major group from Vietnam, is one of the best offshore service providers about civil engineering outsourcing.
What is Outsourcing?
The process of subcontracting some services to an external company or third party is termed as outsourcing your work. AXA Engineers is the best group to subcontract your work. We can effectively provide all the above mentioned services.
Why opt for outsourcing?
There are many benefits of outsourcing work. Few reasons to outsource work are:
1. Hire relevant talent
In offshore businesses, customers have to hire only relevant talent to meet their business goal. They can cut the subsidiary costs and do away with payroll employment.
2. Access a wider choice of service providers
Outsourcing options opens the world market for hiring service providers. Customers opting to outsource can select any service provider, from any corner of the world. The probability of finding a service provider, who meets all the requirements like quality work, effective cost, low risk and timely service, increases.
3. Access to international standard professionals
Outsourcing allows organizations to get connected with professionals around the globe. Customers don’t get restricted to the talent available within their geographical boundaries. Even a professional, from any part of the world, with expertise in par with international quality standard is accessible.
4. Save office setup costs
Offshoring can cut down the office setup and infrastructure building cost. A customer who has a steady flow of business can outsource the services related to his/her business to external agencies and can earn profit without even having a fully equipped office, adequate resources and proper infrastructure. In other words, fixed costs can be converted into variable costs.
5. Focus on core domains
Customers can outsource services of secondary importance or allied to the main business line to external vendors and focus on the core domains of their business. They can manage things of prime importance without diverting their attention to handle trivial things.
For example, a music company can focus on the type of music it is promoting but it can outsource the allied services of CD and DVD cover designing to a good cover design service provider.
6. Ensure better quality
Outsourcing lowers the risk of bad quality by adding layers of business and quality process to ensure a better quality product. Each service that is outsourced passes through a series of review cycles till the work is finalized, in this way, an additional quality check process gets introduced at every stage of the main product development or service providing process.
For example, if a company has outsourced two services allied to their main business then from the quality check cycle till the finalization of each of the outsourced service gets added to the main business process thus introducing layered quality assurance of the final product or service.
Work process at AXA Engineers
AXA Engineers follows the following process for any outsourced work:
1. Understanding the customer needs
2. Plan the apt solution as per the requirement of the customer
3. Work on the project with high level skill and infrastructure
4. Revise and upgrade the work as per the customer feedback
5. Perform quality checks at various stages of the work to ensure error free services
6. Package the final product properly to avoid any kind of damage to it
7. Deliver the finished product to the customer through reliable modes of data transfer or data sharing
Why outsource work to AXA Engineers ?
AXA Engineers is one of the best options for civil engineering outsourcing your work offshore because it provides:
• We can manage all your back office operations with our wide range of cost effective and hassle free services
• Our creative and out-of-the-box solutions have been especially designed to cater to the unique requirements of different industries
• With our passion for quality, you will experience accuracy and quality throughout the outsourcing process
• Customer satisfaction has always been the number one objective of every employee at AXA Engineers
• We employ English speaking and skilled personnel who can communicate effectively with the customers across all possible outsourcing domains
Over 10 years of experience in providing outsourcing services has helped us understand how to provide services that would cater to the unique requirements of each customer.
Outsourcing or offshoring work is the new business trend, and one name that stands out is AXA Engineers. You can’t afford to ignore this name if you believe in outsourcing your work to Vietnam.